At T.G. Smith Elementary School we accept the challenge to be all that we can be. We will be respectful, responsible, and ready to learn each day. We will be cooperative and put forth our best effort to meet new challenges. We can achieve because we are Smith Stallions! Once a Smith Stallion, always a Smith Stallion!
Learners today; leaders tomorrow!
- ALL students can learn.
- Knowledgeable and model best practices to inspire life-long learning.
- Students, teachers, and families are valued and respected.
- The responsibility for teaching and learning is a shared partnership between our teachers, students, families and community.
Smith 3 R's:
- I will treat others and myself like I want to be treated.
- I will listen to and follow direction in all my classes, recess and in the cafeteria.
- I will be in control of my actions and my words.
- I will strive to reach my academic and behavioral goals.
- I will be at school on time and attend regularly.
- I will always be prepared for my classes.
- I will always work toward my personal goals.
Smith Stallion Song:
We're the students at T.G. Smith, that is why we are so proud!
At our school we study learn and play, with friends and teachers everyday.
We do reading, writing, arithmetic and so many other things.
Smith School Stallions are the best, so don't you dare forget it!
HOORAY for T.G. Smith HOORAY!